Sunday, February 20, 2011

What I've Been Up To

I know I have not posted a review in a while. Sorry about that, but I've been focusing on the podcast lately, trying to get some things worked out on the tech side of things. I'll probably just go back and put out short versions of missing reviews in a couple mass posts in the few days. I haven't decided yet, but I may end up staying a couple weeks behind on my comics, but I'll still keep posting, just a little late. I'll be that kid who laughs at the joke told two minutes ago. But that's pretty much it. No massive snowpocalypse or anything else to prevent me from picking anything up. Just been busy.

Don't forget to visit our new Forum too!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it happens. I've been in and out of one form of hiatus or another since November, so by comparison I doubt you've got much to worry about! No worries about being "behind" on comic reviews either...that just gives everyone more time to catch up. Keep up the good work, and looking forward to the return of the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marc, I basically write the reviews because I just enjoy writing them and if others enjoy reading them that's a big plus to me. But yeah, I'm deciding to stay behind to keep my co-hosts on the podcast blind. If they see my review it takes away from the debate/commentary.

    ReplyDelete