Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Releases: February 2, 2011

This week there are two new books:
Daken: Dark Wolverine #5
Wolverine: The Best There Is #3

Daken: Dark Wolverine #5 brings about the much anticipated (by me anyways) beginning of the story introduced last issue with Daken heading to Madripoor (with a potential showdown with Bucky?). I can't say I'm as excited for Wolverine: The Best There Is #3, but we'll see. I do think that the cover looks great.

Also don't forget that Wolverine: The Reckoning HC, is out this week as well.
What are you picking up this week?

So until next time, happy reading and godspeed.

(L to R) Daken: Dark Wolverine #5, Wolverine: The Best There Is #3

2 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT to get my hands on Daken: Dark Wolverine #5, Josh! That's probably my favorite ongoing series, as well as one of my favorite characters! As for The Best There Is, I'm still not sure what I think about that series... But once all this snow and ice lets up, I'll definitely be picking up both these comics at the shop tomorrow(or Friday).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah to be honest, "The Best There Is" is just bad.

    I can't really pick a favorite ongoing right now, so "Daken: Dark Wolverine" is as good as any. I'm really looking forward to #5. Btw, did you hear the news? Liu & Way are leaving the book after #9. Bummahs.

    ReplyDelete