Saturday, February 27, 2010

Episode 0.3

Alright, well I thought this was gonna be a shorter one, but I was wrong. In Episode 3 I cover any news, such as the upcoming Astonishing Spider-Man/Wolverine and all of the new Wolverine comics, oh wait...there were none. Instead I'll review Wolverine Punisher Volume 1. Matsuo Tsurayaba is featured in the Character Bio and the Classic Wolverine issue is Wolverine (Vol.2) #10. Also, announcing a new segment where I'll cover all the Trade Paperbacks from the start of Wolverine Vol.3 until present. Enjoy and don't forget to check out the blog or shoot me an Email, I'd love to know what you think about the podcast.


Feel free to leave any comments.

1 comment:

  1. Another great episode - thanks Josh.

    As always, I enjoyed the spotlight character bio - I'm learning a lot about characters that I'm not all that familiar with - and I'll be picking up a few of the trades as you cover them in the new segment: this looks like being another good feature.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete