Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome: My First Post

How's it going? Welcome to my site dedicated to James Howlett aka Logan aka the one and only Wolverine. If you somehow did not read the title, I'm sure you are wondering what this blog is about. Well it's simple: Wolverine. Everything and anything about the greatest X-Man ever created. I created this blog as a tool for my upcoming podcast, which will be up and running sometime in the near future. On the podcast I will cover any news related to the comics, television or movies as well as any miscellaneous news regarding merchandise or anything else related to Wolverine. I will also give you my personal feelings/thoughts about any of these topics, and hopefully I will hear from you as well. I'm looking forward to getting this thing started and hope you are too, bub.

Feel free to leave any comments or questions, or send me an email using the link on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment