Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wolverine Sequel Already In The Works

So Hugh Jackman has supposedly revealed some news about the Wolverine sequel. According to an Australian news website, as well as other sources, a sequel to last year's blockbuster is already in the works. Jackman said that he expects filming to begin within the next 18 months. He also said that they will in fact be taking Wolverine to Japan, just like many people were anticipating.

I'm not really sure what to make of this, hopefully this is a chance to make an improvement and get the bad taste out of my mouth from the first movie. Personally, I didn't HATE X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I just thought it was okay. It was great visually, just lacked the good Wolverine story I was hoping for. I'm not a complete basher like some other people I know. What I'm worried about though, is that they are rushing another movie to make a quick buck. This will leave us with another "middle of the pack" comic book movie, which would be dissapointing. We can only wait and see. I assume we'll see the Silver Samurai, which should be pretty cool, but there aren't that many details I can give right now that is NOT just speculation or rumors.

Here's the link to the short article about the Wolverine Sequel: http://tinyurl.com/y9e85xy

No comments:

Post a Comment